Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Blessings...

This is the time of year when I like to take a minute to reflect on all the blessings in my life... and my amazing girlfriends top the list!

Last Friday night Andy took over baby duty and I got to hang with my girls. We headed to Trostel's Dish where we enjoyed our signature key lime martini's and gorged on delicious food! We also spoiled each other with our gift exchange this year and then closed down Kohl's and Gordman's, which is our regular routine.

A wonderful time with my girls that is so good for my soul! xo

1 comment:

Chef Stinson Family said...

Ha! I just posted about our night too! And...what in the world is going on with my hair in this pic?! Ugh! I am in FULL diet mode starting in Jan. I have my Dr. appt about my leg and progress and once I get the go ahead, I am in full work out mode! Ugh!