Monday, December 7, 2009

Eating for 2?!

Okay so even though Reagan will be 6 weeks old tomorrow... I'm still eating for 2. Who's the other person you ask? Good question. I'd like to know! For some reason I can't get back to my 'Weight Watcher' ways. I'm blaming the weather, Pillsbury, recovering from major surgery... anything but blaming myself! :)

So yesterday while reading Juice, I stumbled across the DMJuice Fitness Challenge. And what did I do? I applied! And not only did I apply, but I talked Andy into being my team member. Now the trick is, they have to pick you. It's not like everyone who applies gets a free gym membership for the next 10 weeks.

So here's hoping they'll take one look at my post-baby pic and say, 'Whoa, that girl is still eating for 2! We need to help her!' I'll keep you posted- who knows, maybe in 3 weeks I'll be ditching the cookie dough and lacing up my sneakers!



Hey, if a mouse can do it, so can I!

No comments: