Thursday, March 4, 2010

18 Weeks and growing...

On Tuesday, peanut turned 18 weeks...and growing she is! She had her 4 month Dr. appt. and weighed in at 16 lbs 1 oz. She actually dropped to the 90th percentile for weight. Her height was 24 and 3/4 in. putting her in the 90th percentile for height as well.

This week brings... a bad cold, fussiness after getting her shots, and swimming! We donned our suits and headed to the pool at the gym. She was a little skeptical at first but once she got situated in her floaty device she was loving it! And wasn't quite ready to leave when we were. I'm glad we have a little fishy in the family and look forward to Saturdays in the pool!

She is also getting really good at grabbing anything she can reach- especially my hair! Hmm...time for a 'mom' cut?! She is finally on the mend today and back to sleeping through the night. Hooray!

Here are some pics from the week:


"What is the fastest way I can get that in my mouth?"









"The only age I'll let mom post swim suit pics of me on the web."



Until next week! xo

No comments: