Tuesday, March 23, 2010

21 Weeks and growing...

Today Reagan is 21 weeks and growing!

This week brings....reaching and veggies. NOT to be confused with reaching for veggies. Um, that would be a negative. You see, veggies do not equate to a bottle and therefore my child has no interest. It'll come, I know- for now we try a few spoonfuls a night and spend an hour in the bath tub rinsing squash from behind the ears. :)

She loves to reach out for her favorite toy, daddy's IPhone, and I could swear she was reaching out for me yesterday. Coulda been a fluke but I'll take it. She finished up her round of antibiotics and is back to sleeping through the night. Can I get an AMEN?!

I can't believe she'll be 5 months old on Saturday! Here are some pics from the week:

Happily playing with toys, oblivious of the spoonful of veggies coming her way...
"Uh oh, mom took the dice away..."

"I'll try anything once..."

"Okay, anyone know where my bottle is hiding?!"



Loves Daddy's new app- barnyard animal noises!


Tummytime:




Until next week! xo

No comments: