Tuesday, August 31, 2010

44 Weeks and growing...

Today, lil peanut is 44 weeks and growing!

This week brings... (finally!) saying 'mama', standing up by herself, testing out the stairs and *ta da* turning 10 months!

Peanut is growing by the milestone and it's amazing to witness a new skill she picks up every day. She is definitely a mover and a shaker! On the go all the time and no longer appreciates those things that restrict her, IE her exersaucer!

She is definitely testing her independence and even though (we think) she understands the concept of 'no' loves to shake her head and laugh when we use the word. We are working on diced finger foods and so far, no 'dice.' She still loves her Stage 3 baby foods and the bottle will always hold a special place in her heart. :)

Here are some pics from the week, enjoy!


10 months!


"Hey mom. See this cool new trick I can do? I can stand up in my crib!"

"Oh I see you've got the camera. Here, let me pose."



Baby feet in their 'relaxed' position:



Practice time with the sippy cup:




"Can I really do this? Yep I can do it."

Helping mom clip coupons:


Until next week! xo

No comments: