Tuesday, September 21, 2010

47 Weeks and growing...

Today, Reagan is 47 weeks and growing!

This week brought...fun times with G&G K. and G&G W. while Andy and I enjoyed a quick weekend trip to Vegas! According to Gramma reports, peanut didn't even know we were gone she was having so much fun! She got in some cousin time, Daisy time, and even said a new word, "peek-a-boo!"

Her food preferences remain the same- anything and everything we can give her! She is starting to want an earlier bedtime and is ready for bath and bottle by 7:00 p.m. We are still so lucky as she sleeps all night through and wakes up all smiles at 7:45 a.m.

Thanks to all the grandparents for watching baby girl for us while we were out of town!

Here a just a few pics I took before we headed out...enjoy!

All smiles with mama~
Cute baby butt in skinny jeans~
"Hmmm....if I act like I'm playing with my ball, I can secretly grab the remote."






Mesmerized every time the 'sports guys' commercial for Channel 13 comes on... I think playing a musical instrument is in her future.

We'll be on our family vacation next week so peanut's next update will be in 2 weeks! xo

1 comment:

Iowa Sunshine said...

I love her "jeggings" -- super cute! that's great she had some time with her grandparents, and yes -- they don't realize you are even gone! you look awesome -- you are very pretty.