Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shake your tail feather...

I used to think I was too old for 'all-ages' shows. Then I went to see Mike Posner with Nette and her sissy Monday night and I changed my mind. I can still shake what my mama gave me (or should I correctly say, what peanut gave me. *ahem* Yeah, yeah still rockin the baby weight).

Mike put on a great show and I actually enjoyed his music more in a live venue- as my mom would say, "It has a good beat." :)

So even though I had to scold a boy for drinking too much, kept hitchin up my mom jeans, and was yawning by 9:30 p.m., I had a great time out with my girls!

Dinner at Dos Rios before the concert~

Mike was a cutie-patootie (think Justin Timberlake meets Justin Bieber)~

Thanks for a fun night out of my mom-zone girls! xo

No comments: