Saturday, May 4, 2013

Certificate of Completion

Wednesday night was Reagan's last dance class of the 2012-2013 season. 

I love seeing the progress that she's made- from being shy on the sidelines to running into class yelling 'hi!' to her new friends. She usually asks me a couple times a week, 'Do I have dance tonight mommy?'

During the last class the teacher presented each student with a pin and a certificate. Rea was so proud! Each girl took a bow and enjoyed applause.  She will have a couple dance events throughout the summer- Music in the Park and the Iowa State Fair. Fun times I'm sure!

Here's to a great dance season and many more to come!
















1 comment:

Iowa Sunshine said...

how cute -- i love little girls in dance. i'm glad she enjoys it!! i always wore my costumes for play : )