Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

My 5th year celebrating life as a mom. How different this one feels than when I was pregnant in May 2009. So worried, hoping my little peanut was growing right on target and praying every day for a healthy and happy baby. So blessed to have both!

This mother's day was the absolutely perfect day. No big plans... just our little family of 3. The morning brought snuggles and cartoons, the afternoon brought a quick trip to Adventureland and playing with the neighbors, the night brought Andy spoiling me with a delicious supper! 

I'm so thankful for the opportunity to be a mom. I learned from the best, Andy learned from the best and together, we love, nurture and teach Rea the lessons, manners, and love that we were taught.

Happy Mother's Day!


My precious baby girl...




My amazing toddler...



No comments: