Sunday, May 5, 2013

Movin' On Up

Andy has always been one of my biggest cheerleaders... When I have doubts, he affirms me. When I'm down, he lifts me up. When I'm pouty, grouchy, and cry for no good reason, he can always make me laugh. Always.

So it only seemed fitting that I return the favor. I am so proud of my husband- he took the classes, studied hard, passed the tests and successfully achieved his LUTCF designation and was admitted into the manager boot camp 9 month program at work. He prepared, interviewed like a rock star and is working his way up. I couldn't be happier for him!

At the same time, our dear friend Davy graduated so it was the perfect opportunity for a double surprise party! Annette and I hosted the shindig on Saturday night and everything went off without a hitch! The guys were surprised and we had the best time celebrating with all our friends. A huge thank you to all for helping us celebrate our guys!

As an added side bonus, the bar had a band and Andy got to play a song (drums) with them- definitely something to check off his bucket list! He rocked it!





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Andy! That is awesome.