Tuesday, January 27, 2015

100 Days Smarter

Reagan is 100 days smarter and I'm one Pinterest craft project craftier.

We got the note sent home in Rea's back pack advising that today was the 100th school day and to celebrate, we had 2 options:  dress like she was 100 years old or wear 100 of something. She wasn't fond of glasses, a cane or a gray wig so I needed to get creative.

I took to Pinterest and found the cutest decorative tee with little iron-on (perfectly straight) lines and who are we kidding, I don't even own an iron.  So off to the store I went and found my new best friend, puffy paint!  And score- a white tee on sale, one size too big so maybe, just maybe it'll fit next year too!

Two hours and one minor injury later (why do I never remember NOT to point the knife towards my hand when trying to open something?!) Reagan had her tee shirt!  100 slash marks for 100 days of school.















Reagan helped with the exclamation point...





Our lil smartie...


No comments: