Monday, January 12, 2015

A Night fit for a Foodie

I may get excited about my food sometimes... okay, like really excited, especially if we're talking desserts. So when I was invited to a Culinary Fight Night with my besties, it sounded like a win-win.

Two Chefs compete head to head, the audience gets to enjoy 2 appetizers, 2 main dishes and 2 desserts. Oh and with cocktails.  The proceeds go to charity and well, how could you not like that?!

I can't believe this is a first for Des Moines.  It was exciting watching the Chefs in action and even better tasting their outcomes.  So much fun with my girls- can't wait to try out our next one in a new city!




















Scallops in white chocolate sauce with bacon:





Shrimp with salad:






Duck:





Filet mignon:







New twist on bananas foster:





Hot chocolate tiramisu:


Truly a night fit for a foodie...

No comments: