Saturday, January 3, 2015

Annual Martini Night 2015

I can't believe another year has passed and another annual martini night was upon us...the night where we get together to celebrate all things girl talk... laugh, have fun and this year...dance!

We switched it up this year and tried a new place, The Stuffed Olive. Great service, wonderful food and pretty good martinis.  This year I opted for the Fruit Loop and the French Kiss,;the Fruit Loop being my favorite and a definite for next year.

It just so happened I needed a thousand more steps to meet my daily fitbit goal so after drinks we headed upstairs to dance.  You know that line, dance like nobody's watching? Well, we had the place to ourselves, so literally no one was watching... a great opportunity to bust out dance moves from 1999.

I love these nights with my girls and it's definitely a successful night when your side hurts from laughing and your feet hurt from dancing.  Can't wait for next year!!






























Group shot:





This was fun...and tasty.





Fishbowl selfie...





A great way to welcome 2015!

No comments: