Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Nettie!!

One of my nearest and dearest girls, Nettie, is celebrating her birthday today!!

Reason 1,345,987,473,229,583,999 why we love Nettie:

~She can ALWAYS put a smile on your face!
~She will be your biggest cheerleader, even when you don't think you need one!
~She will always listen with an open mind and open heart!
~She encompasses joy in all that does!
~She makes you want to be a better friend!
~She literally has a heart of gold (pure gold!)!
~She doesn't know a stranger and has an amazing gift of compassion for all!
~She is one of my besties and I am so blessed to have her in my life!

Thanks girl, for ALL that you do for me. Here's to celebrating 29 years! Love you! xo

1 comment:

Nurse Nettie said...

OMG! So... yes.. you can see Nettie is a little late (didn't want to shock you!) in reading your blog lately! Honey... thank you SOOO much! You are truly a blessing in my life-- one I think that continues to get nearer and dearer with every year we grow together! It is an honor to be your friend and watch your life unfold-- great things are coming, my dear friend! (and you deserve them all!) xo