Tuesday, August 11, 2009

28 Weeks, 2 days and counting...

Today I am 28 weeks, 2 days and counting! Lil P is measuring the size of a Chinese cabbage:



This is the week I have felt that I need to have my 'game-face' on... according to the baby books, kicks should be monitored after every meal and at night. Which is a great idea in theory, but for a girl who already worries about everything, it's hard to do and not freak out the second I don't feel a kick (like a pregnant woman has room for one more worry). But I know to relax, have faith- I've gotten this far and as long as I'm feeling her move throughout the day, I'll be okay.

My next Dr. appt. is Monday and I'm sure I'll be going every 2 weeks after that. I've completely given up on sleeping through the night, or even being somewhat comfortable lying down. Still trying to get in my daily walks and haven't really had much for cravings except all things SWEET. Go figure.

Here is my 28 week belly shot:



Until next week!

No comments: