Tuesday, August 18, 2009

29 Weeks, 2 days and counting...

Today I am 29 weeks, 2 days and counting...Lil P is measuring the size of a butternut squash! I have three words that come to mind right now: HOLY HEARTBURN BATMAN! Now I know why Tums and Zantac make up 2 of the major food groups for Preggo women. I don't know where I would be without them...or Pillsbury products for that matter, but you all know my obsession with the chubby lil white guy!

I had my 29 week appointment yesterday and according to the Doc, 'I look great!' Too bad I don't feel great- but it was very kind of her to say so. I think she took one look at my cat eyes and thought- 'Hmmm...this girl needs some positive reinforcement to get through the next 11 weeks!'

Well it worked. I left her office feeling like, well, not as plump. Now if only I could get her on the phone every morning while I'm trying to get dressed for work, sweating like a tri-athlete just to work my way into a pair of maternity pants...

So my goals for this week are to increase my prenatal vitamin to hopefully get some relief from these nasty leg cramps, talk Andy into foot massages every night and keep on truckin! If you've made it this far, sorry for the rant. I really do feel blessed every day that things are going as they should.

Here's my 29 week bump:


See you next week!

No comments: