Tuesday, August 25, 2009

30 Weeks, 2 days and counting...

Today I am 30 weeks, 2 days and counting...Lil P is measuring about the size of a head of cabbage! Thought for the week: Am I back in first trimester again?! The nausea and dizziness has come back, much to my dismay. I thought I could safely put all of that nastiness behind me. But at least I know how to conquer it-eating every hour or two... drinking plenty of fluids... giving in to ALL my cravings (okay, that last part might just be my own 'medical' opinion!).

The most exciting part of this past week was that Andy was finally able to feel her kick! She was going crazy Saturday afternoon while we were lounging and when he put his hand on my stomach, she just kept on going! It was so amazing to see him take that in and experience what I've been experiencing for many weeks now. Today she actually kicked me hard enough that my work badge (which was nesting on my belly) actually jumped! Such a surreal but cool feeling!

My first shower is coming up on Sunday and I'm so excited to get together with my girls and talk all things baby! And can you believe we only have 9 and 1/2 weeks left??!! Time is flying by...

Here is my 30 week belly shot:

See you next week!

No comments: