Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Showered with Love

I had my first baby shower last Sunday, hosted by Reagan's honorary Aunties, Nette and Adrian! The set up was so adorable, the food was amazing and the company was even better! What more could a girl ask for than to be surrounded by girlfriends and family- celebrating the anticipated arrival of baby Reagan!

I think I even gained a couple of inches that day by eating my weight in chocolate covered strawberries. Ha! But it was the perfect shower and I appreciate all my girls coming out to help me celebrate!

Welcome table: Food table:



Belly shot:


Grandma's:


Hostesses:

Just a couple pics from the gift opening:



Auntie B and cousin Evie:



Reagan's future boyfriend and mommy Jen:



Reagan's future BFF and mommy Lisa:


Thanks girls for a fabulous day! xo

2 comments:

Iowa Sunshine said...

ro -
you are beautiful!! i love all of the belly updates. judging all of your fruit comparisons, i hope lil' p will be smaller than a watermelon :). i'm sending prayers your way for good health for you and baby. take care.

Mrs. W said...

Thank you!! At this point I'm just hoping I don't give birth to a teenager! HA!