Tuesday, September 22, 2009

34 Weeks, 2 days and counting...

Today Lil P is measuring 34 weeks, 2 days and counting... our deadline is getting closer!

I had a foll0w-up Dr. appt. yesterday and all looks healthy! My blood pressure is good, weight is okay, baby looks healthy and had a great heart rate. I am going for a follow-up ultrasound the week after next so that my Dr. can compare from my previous one.

If Lil P is measuring big, I'm sure they'll just monitor me and baby every week in October- my Dr. said possible c-section for the end of October? At this point, I'm putting faith in my Dr. to make the right medical decisions for us and praying every day that we are on the right path and doing exactly what we should be.

My Dr. was also happy to hear that I was headed on vacation next week- splendid! So here's to relaxing by the lake with a good book and a virgin pina colada!

Here is my 34 week belly pic:


See you in a couple weeks! xo

No comments: