Tuesday, September 8, 2009

32 Weeks, 2 days and counting...?

Today I am 32 weeks, 2 days and counting...technically, well- sorta...I think so... maybe?!

Since the growth ultrasound on Friday, we're just going to say... healthy growing baby girl! I did hear from the nurse today and she said the Dr. had some concerns that the u/s was done correctly. See- even the Dr. thinks 36 weeks is a stretch! She is going to chat with the u/s technician and we'll go from there. Probably will have a repeat u/s in the next week or so to compare results but in the meantime, she said not to worry. We are going to stay on track with my original due date, November 1st, and just see how things progress.

On a side note, I've been up since 3:30 a.m. (wonderful bathroom urge and couldn't go back to sleep!) so please excuse any typo's, ramblings, etc.

On a fun note, we start our child birth classes tonight! I know it's inevitable but I will compare my growing tummy to every other prego mommy in class tonight so I think I'll wear black. When in doubt- bring out the black! :) I'm excited to learn some new things and start to feel somewhat prepared for Lil P's arrival.

Here is my 32 week belly shot~ Hmmm...I think it's time to retire the white t-shirt! Until next week! xo

No comments: