Tuesday, September 1, 2009

31 Weeks, 2 days and counting...

Today I am 31 weeks, 2 days and counting... Lil P is measuring the size of 4 (!) oranges (and they know exactly where to find my bladder!). I don't know why I would ever think I was immune, but for some reason, waking up to stretch marks didn't cross my mind. Until...I woke up with stretch marks. And they must love company because since my first ones hit on Sunday, they are growing like weeds!

I did buy an obsessive amount of Vitamin E lotion (so much in fact that the check out girl took one look at my belly and simply said, 'good luck.'). So yeah...I'm on the slippery slope to 'stretch-mark town' and there's no going back!

The nausea has eased up a bit this week and in its place is just extreme exhaustion. Luckily the weather has been perfect for lounging and keeps my sweat to a minimum. I have my next Dr. appt. this week and am anxious to hear Lil P's heartbeat!

I met with my HR rep as well and secured all my paperwork for my leave. Feels good to have that done with so I know exactly where I stand. Am hoping the job holds out til at least late spring- early summer 2010. Hopefully we'll know more by Christmas!

Here is my 31 week belly shot:


Until next week! xo

No comments: