Tuesday, September 15, 2009

33 Weeks, 2 days and counting...

Today, Lil P is measuring 33 weeks, 2 days and counting... hard to imagine I only have a few weeks left to title my posts this way!

Last night I must have had a nesting instinct kick in- I took off all the tags on the 0-3 months clothes, blankets, burp rags and bibs and did 3 loads of baby laundry. It was surreal to see tiny baby socks in the washer! But felt good to get her clothes washed and put away.

Andy and I have our 2nd baby class tonight. I have to admit, I didn't really learn all that much in the first class so hoping this one is more informative. I basically just need to know 2 things: when do the drugs come and when do the drugs come?! Just kidding... I also need to know if I get a steak dinner after I deliver. Ha! Seriously though, I'm a little scared for the videos- but I also know that knowledge is power. And I'm ready for the power to get through labor and delivery!

Here is my 33 week belly shot, definitely growing~


Until next week! xo

No comments: