Monday, August 10, 2009

Giggles and squeals and laughs...oh my!

This past weekend my parents brought my nieces and nephew down for a quick visit before school starts. We had a great time shopping, eating out, swimming at the pool and playing around the house. Their stay went by too fast but I sure was (a good) exhausted when they left!

Enjoy the pics~

Demonstrating the art of "tongue touching your nose"
My buddy, Tyler-Byler:



My co-chef's in the kitchen- we made a delicious monkey bread!

I'm so glad we've made it an annual tradition for the kiddies to come visit before school starts- never a dull moment when they're around! :)

******************************************************************************

This is a pic from the crazy storm that rolled in Sunday night... at least we didn't suffer any power outages or storm damage.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: