Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cheatin' Heart

Okay sooooo technically it's not really cheating since I'm not on a 'diet' per se... It's a lifestyle change right? Everything in moderation?

So this afternoon was a little stressful, thinking about Lil P going back to daycare and what not. I suddenly remembered I had this little gem in the kitchen cupboard:

The good news: I made the Weight Watcher's version using only a can of Diet Coke.

The bad news: I ate too many spoonfuls of batter to count.

The good news: I only ate a small piece of cake once it was done baking.

The bad news: I doused it with powered sugar.

The good news: The cake is now covered and tucked away in the microwave.

The bad news: I know that the cake is in the microwave and a girl needs dessert after dinner doesn't she?!

There's a reason 'Devil' is in the title.

No comments: