Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Me!

Now that Lil P is here it's definitely time to focus on taking off some baby weight and setting a good example for her when she gets older. Andy and I vowed not to raise our child on our own fast food addictions. Now is the perfect time to start living the life we should be living.
New year, new me!

Here is my 'to-do' list:
1) Join a gym- check!

2) Join Weight Watchers- check!

3) Go through fridge and throw out all Pillsbury products and all products resembling Pillsbury products- check! (Okay, okay... that one tube of cinnamon rolls hidden at the bottom of my fridge is for a rainy day when I really need a boost- I swear!)

4) Be thankful for a new blessing every day- check!

5) Quit worrying about my job- okay, no check here quite yet. Maybe will have some good news in a few weeks...

I am not going to call these New Year's resolutions- I don't want to set myself up to fail. They are simply choices I will try to make each day to reach my goal. Of being skinny. -ha!

New year, new me!

No comments: