Monday, January 24, 2011

Indulge.

This past weekend Des Moines hosted their annual Indulge event downtown. This event features the 3 major food groups: cheese, wine and chocolate. Um yeah, who can pass that up? And did I mention it's all you can eat/drink? *heart thumps*

So Nette, her sissy and I put on some lipstick and headed downtown. After gorging on said food groups, we headed to Dos Rios for a killer margarita and then on to the new Copa Cavana to dance off our forbidden calories. What a fun place! A renovated dinner theater that now has a live band playing salsa music. We had so much fun trying to work off those calories. Who knew I could salsa? Okay, I know I know, what I was doing probably didn't qualify as salsa (and more like bad prom dance moves from the 90's) but at least I worked up a sweat!

At the Indulge event~



Yummy tropical drink at Copa (Hey! It contained banana puree-good for you, right?!)~

Thanks for a great night out girls!

1 comment:

Nurse Nettie said...

What an awesome time!! We were getting down at the Copa... Thank YOU!!! Love ya!!xo