Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas 2012~ Part One

Thanks to the blizzard, our trip up north this year took a tad bit longer than usual to conquer.  A rest stop, 3 cups of coffee, and almost 4 hours later we arrived at my parent's house to get our Christmas on. It was worth  the risk. It's not Christmas without seeing my family!

Rea was so happy to see her cousins, she loved helping pass out gifts this year and was thrilled to tackle her own presents.  I surprised everyone by bringing an actual kid craft for the kiddos to work on. (Thanks Adrian for the reindeer food idea! I actually remembered from last year.)

We feasted, drank the annual batch of percolator punch, and I got to catch up with everyone.  My step sister took on the project of the day by doing all the girls' nails so I even got some pampering in! Thanks Nina!

I really feel so blessed this year to have been able to see my family and spend time with them for the holidays.  Merry Christmas!

Some pics I snagged:


Elfie stopped by Rea's Christmas tree with a little gift for the road trip and a reminder to keep listening to her parent's!




Gramma lovin:




Roller skates! If she's anything like her mama, she'll need knee pads, elbow pads, a helmet and a mattress to land on.




Her first All American Girl babies- Itty Bitty twins!

 

Group shot:



PJ's and nails done- perfect combo.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to be secretive when posting this because my daughter will insist she wants a set too. Check this super cute Pororo mattress set. It's Korean culture to sleep on the floor on a "yo" which means a mattress http://www.amerisleep.com/mattresses.html