Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas in the Junction~ 2012

Every year, Valley Junction hosts a Christmas in the Junction- complete with carriage rides, carolers, and my favorite, wine tasting in every store!  It's the perfect girls night out and we had so much fun again this year!


Getting ready to shop~




Red cardinal tree, made me think of Grams~




So loved this for Rea's room but so did not love the price tag.  Maybe a project for someone I know that's really good with woodworking...hmmm...  :)



What to do when the cashier is busy ringing up my wine and fudge?  Why, take charge of course! Nette helping out behind the counter~



 We had to see Santa~



 Dinner at Cooper's on 5th. Seriously, if you don't have a date night/girl's night out planned, do it now and go straight to Cooper's.  Loved the atmosphere and the food was amazing.



 I know, I know... a food shot. But honestly, best bbq pork nachos I've ever experienced.  Complete with angels singing, unicorns flying and fairy dust. For reals.




Not to be outdone by the most delicious short ribs I've ever laid eyes on.  They called out my name with each bite.




Another wonderful Christmas in the Junction! 

No comments: