Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wee Ball 2013

A little chilly but Rea had her first Wee ball practice and pictures on Saturday.  I think she was a little hesitant because before we left she told me, 'But mommy I don't even know how to play that game.'  I told her that's what practice was for and her coaches would help her learn. 

As soon as she donned her shirt and cap she got so excited!  She ran the bases, hit the ball and fielded balls.  Even though she was the youngest player, she held her own.  I can't wait for her first game; it's so cute watching the toddlers play!

Toddler photobomb:




I cheered from the sidelines....



While daddy helped on the field...



So excited to play!



Her friends:



Learning the basics:



Rea is #2-



Running bases (Rea is in the middle):



At bat:











The best part- snacks afterwards!



No comments: