Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall is here!

I'm doing my happy dance right now... temp's in the 50's and pumpkin muffins in the oven. Love this time of year!  We enjoyed a great fall weekend...

Saturday:

I had been wanting to try out a new recipe-I'm not sure where it originated from but I'm not taking credit for it as my own, something that was floating around FB. So easy!  1 box pumpkin muffin mix and 1 can pumpkin. Mix and bake. So tasty!  I had a lil helper too which makes it even sweeter!





We took advantage of the perfect weather and played outside for hours...






Reagan also found her pumpkin for Beggar's night while we were getting out Halloween decorations so naturally we had to practice. 





Andy and I had a scheduled date night so peanut was headed to G&G W.'s for a sleepover with her cousins.  This is her version of 'packing lightly.'






Saturday night Andy and I attended the wedding of one of his coworkers. It was at a venue called The Barnes Place.  So beautiful!  A huge barn decorated rustic inside with windows that overlooked a pond.  We had a great time hanging out with everyone!






And a nice surprise when we got home, roses and bottle of my favorite wine waiting for me. I love my husband!  So sweet-




Sunday Funday:

I made my first acorn squash of the fall season.  Oven baked and made the house smell so good!

Later in the day we had fun celebrating our neighbor's daughter's 1st year birthday.  What a sweet baby girl and Rea had a blast with her friends!  Happy 1 year Katelyn!



Reagan and the birthday girl:



In 10 years, these two are gonna be trouble. :)



Bugles fingers....remember doing this as a kid?



Craft table- great idea!



The aftermath of the piñata-



This face says it all... candy coma!



Hope everyone had a great fall weekend!

No comments: