Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday~ Halloween 2013

After a crazy (but fun!) beggar's night, it was nice to have a quiet family night on Halloween. Our favorite ice cream shop was hosting a Halloween party complete with games, candy and free ice cream for kiddos! It was a win-win.

I have to admit, I've never really been a big ice cream fan but something about Over the Top makes me want to indulge. I know I'm going to go into withdrawals over Christmas and I have this grand idea that they should stay open and sell hot chocolate with delicious cupcakes.  Only in my sweet dreams, I know...

I guess it's goodbye ice cream until next spring when they open again!


Daddy and peanut working on a maze-





So thankful for our family of 3 this Halloween! Hope everyone had fun trick or treating!

No comments: