Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fun Fall Weekend!

I love fall weekends! We had some fun things planned this weekend that we've never done before, Night Eyes at the zoo and a trip to Center Grove Orchard.  Both very fun if I can make myself forget the crowds.  All that matters is that Reagan had a great weekend and we were making memories... not to mention, we got to eat candy!


Saturday morning:

First things first, a birthday party! Happy birthday Klara! We celebrated at the Playground for Kids and Rea had a great time. She has successfully overcome her fear of bouncy houses and now we can't keep her out of them. Plus, anytime we get to eat frosting and ice cream is a win-win.















Saturday afternoon:

Night Eyes at the zoo- we went with our friends Jen, Melissa and kiddos.

I was pleasantly surprised with this- the cost was affordable, the candy was adequate, and Reagan loved seeing the animals.  However, she was not fond of the life-size characters. I was surprised how shy she was- even skipped an opportunity to have her picture taken with the Disney princesses. Maybe next year-










 
 
 


Sunday Funday:

A trip to Center Grove Orchard on a crisp fall day... sounds storybook right? The crowds were frightening.  I put on my horse blinders and barreled through it.  We really did end up having a grand ole time... I had my first apple slushie and apple donut.  Reagan was in heaven playing in the corn pit, the big tractor, and taking a hay ride.  It was a good 'first' experience and maybe next time we'll go earlier in the day to beat the rush.


























In just seven short days, my baby will be four! Hard to believe she's only been with us four years as it feels like a lifetime.  This year, we are keeping her birthday simple with a 'friend drop-off' party. Twelve kiddos for two hours with food, games and face painting.  Looking forward to it!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: