Sunday, December 7, 2014

All Things Christmas

I love this time of year! So many fun things to do to enjoy the holiday season.

On Thursday, my girls and I attended our annual Christmas in the Junction Girls Night Out!  Lots of fun shopping, listening to carolers, and of course- Dinner at Cooper's on 5th! We had so much fun and shared so many good laughs.


Everyone needs a truck covered in Christmas lights, am I right?

































On Saturday the local theater does $1 Christmas movies so Reagan and I met some friends to see The Polar Express.  We really enjoyed the movie and had fun seeing friends!














We happened to see Santa at the grocery store- no line and I could take my own (free!) pic. Win win!






Our neighbors organized a Christmas sleigh ride through the neighborhood.  Reagan helped me make Christmas tree brownies and despite the chill, we had a great time!  We saw Olaf, carolers and got candy canes at every stop.  I love being in a neighborhood that is so kid-friendly with neighbors you can get to know and have fun with. 

















































And finally our new tree lit up at night... I finally relented on buying a new tree after our current one (9 years old) wasn't holding the duct-tree branches on anymore.  Target had a one-day 50% sale and I saved an extra 5% using Redcard.  It was a great deal I just couldn't pass up. The best part- it's only 3 sections and pre lit. Makes Christmas easy!






Happy Holidays!

No comments: