Tuesday, December 23, 2014

More Christmas fun!

We have been busy with all things Christmas!!

I got this recipe from my sis in law and it was a hit at our white elephant gift exchange at work! Bonus points for being easy too!

 White Trash-
8 cups fruit loops
1 bag pretzels
1 bag MnM's
1 package almond bark

Melt the almond bark and mix all together.







Elfie's been busy...










Our annual Girls Night Out Ornament Exchange!































Reagan made the cutest Christmas craft at school:






Christmas baking!  My friend Jen and I conquered a long list of goodies...











Reagan and I hosted our besties yesterday for a Christmas baking marathon... My first time attempting to make taffy. It did not go so well... wonder if there is a special process for having it come out okay? It was still fun and I loved seeing Rea's face as she was working with the taffy!


Making Grinch's!

























Her first taffy making experience...










Who's been eating the frosting?!
























Milk break with her favorite lil coffee cup...






Jolly Holiday Lights!  Rea had her friend Ava over for a sleepover and we took advantage of 1/2 price Monday's... the girls had fun looking at the lights but more fun I think giggling in the backseat!






Santa's back-up vehicle made a visit to the neighborhood!  Andy's parent's know the owner and arranged for a visit from the Christmas truck, much to Rea's delight!






I can't believe Christmas is only 2 days away... I hope everyone is enjoying the season!

No comments: