Friday, November 14, 2008

No Spring Chicken

Okay. I'll admit it. I'm OLD. Usually on a week night I'm lucky to make it past the 9:15 p.m. weather report on FOX.

But once a month, I chug a Red Bull and meet my girlfriend's from Drake out for some fun and feasting! Last night we met at Latin King- and had a great time! I even did my Weight Watcher leader proud by skipping dessert. And you know that rarely happens with me!

Here's our group shot:
Then afterwards, (I know! There is an afterwards, even on a school night!) I met my good friend Annette and her sissy out at a new place called SkyBox. Loved the atmosphere- lots of black, silver and sage blue. We had a great time too!
So yes, after a fun night of 'girl time' my alarm went off WAY too early this morning. After all, I'm no spring chicken!

1 comment:

Chef Stinson Family said...

I LOVE the pic of you and Annette together! You both look beautiful!