Thursday, November 20, 2008

Taking my mind off the economy...

Okay so I don't know about you guys, but I'm down right tired of watching the news lately! Tired of the layoffs, the foreclosures, the bailouts, the political fights... I need to get back to the basics. I need to start my 'grateful' list every day and keep on adding to it!

Every day, I'm thankful for my amazing hubby, who keeps me laughing and who treats me like a queen. I'm so thankful for my wonderful family and all my awesome friends- who continue to uplift and support me through anything. I'm so thankful that I have a job that I love- with benefits, friends, a free parking space. I'm thankful for my health- the fact that every day I wake up and can see, hear, taste, smell... I'm so thankful that I have a car that got me to work today and didn't have another flat!

My knuckles hurt as I'm knocking on wood while typing... but I just need to remember- stop, take a breath, and enjoy this day for all it has brought to me. Oh- and getting my next 5 lb. loss star at my WW meeting today helped too. :)

May God keep us and bless us as we live through these crazy times...

No comments: