Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Solution to all the world's problems

I have found the answer, the solution, the end-all-be-all, for solving all of the world's problems. There would be no war, no fighting, no arguing....

If EVERY single person, everyone, would just head down to the YMCA on Monday nights for the hour long torture, er- I mean, 'Body Jam' class, I can personally guarantee that there would be no more fighting in this world. And why is that?

Because no one would be ABLE. TO. MOVE. Not one finger lifted, not one leg walked...everyone would be in too much agony, too much pain to even give someone the 'ol stink-eye. Everyone would be begging and pleading with each other for massages, who would have the time to fight?

Yes, the solution to all the world's problems lies in a simple little exercise class. I endured the torture last night- and if I can do it, anyone can! Now would someone please massage my calf muscles?

2 comments:

Nurse Nettie said...

Girl... that class was nothing for you!! You do the treadmill every night!! :)

Mrs. W said...

At least it was fun though!! :)