Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday (she doesn't look a day over 39!) and even though we couldn't be there to help her celebrate, we were thinking about her and wishing her a wonderful birthday!

In case you were wondering, if you looked up the definition of 'mom' in the dictionary- you'd see my mom's cute little face smiling back at you. She is the epitome of a fabulous mom- she continues to lift us up every day- rooting for us, loving us, supporting us... and I don't know what I would do without her. She has shown me, not just with her words but with her actions, the kind of love a mother can give to her children. And I relish in the day when I too, can spread that love on... thanks mom for always being you!

We love you! Happy birthday! xo

No comments: