Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The sun is shining! The birds are singing!

And you know what that means! Crackbury, uh- I mean, Cadbury, has started stocking the stores with their Easter shipment of crack, uh- I mean chocolate creme filled eggs and oh my! I confess- this is my Easter weakness!

If I truly wanted to sacrifice for lent, I would bid a humble goodbye to my sweet little eggs...but unfortunately, I just can't resist them! So I've had my daily allowance of 3 (3 you say!) yes, 3... and that's being on my best girl-scout behavior. I could easily down 8, oh who am I kidding? At least 20 of these creme filled goodies but since I bought out the store, I realize I need to play it safe. I need to ration.

If I were really smart, I'd buy stock in Cadbury. Here's to retiring at 40!

No comments: