Tuesday, April 27, 2010

26 Weeks and growing...

Today, Reagan is 26 weeks and growing! Can it really be?? My baby is 6 months old! Another milestone met with relief that baby girl is doing everything that she is supposed to be doing.

This week brings... sitting unassisted, holding her own bottle, recovering from a double ear infection and her 6 month photo shoot with Julie from LandryAnna Designs! As soon as Julie posts a 'sneak peak' on her blog, I'll link to it.

Peanut is loving playing outside while at daycare. Her teacher also said she is doing excellent sitting unassisted and loves to play with her friends.

She is still not convinced that baby food is her friend so we don't push it. She is happy with the bottle so we'll stay with that for now. She has her 6 month appt. next week so I'll post stats when I get them. Let's hope this round of shots goes better than her 4 month appt.!

Here are some pics from the week:

Sitting unassisted~




"Uh...this stuff again??"


"I've got my eye on you, sweet potatoes...you're not gettin in my mouth."



Hmmm...almost time for a convertible car seat?



6 months!



Practicing her gymnastics moves~



"Psst, hey piggy- Is that my bottle over there?!"


We call this the 'flying Reagan'~



"Look Ma, both hands!"




"Okay...I see you over there mom."
"Enough with the pictures!"


Until next week! xo

No comments: