Thursday, April 15, 2010

6 months ago-

If I would have told you I'd be signed up and ready to run a 5k by April, you would have laughed in my face. I would have laughed in my OWN face. Sure...I can run a marathon...WHEN. PIGS. FLY.


Well- you may see a pig with wings Saturday morning. That's right. Stop the presses. Moi is signed up to not just people watch but to actually run a 5k. It really is for a great cause- the '5th Judicial 5k for Victim's Rights' donates the registration proceeds to victims of domestic abuse, crime, etc.
So hopefully when I finish the race on Saturday, I'll look like this:
But I am a realist. And I have no doubts that I will probably look like this:

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Iowa Sunshine said...

good luck rochelle!!! i think you will surprise yourself. that is a wonderful advocacy race. can't wait to hear about the race :)

Mrs. W said...

Thanks Karen! It was harder than I imagined but at least I finished! :)