Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010 Wrap-Up

The past few weeks have been a flurry of fun Christmas activities! I'm not sure if it's because I have a toddler but I have definitely felt the Christmas spirit this year. I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to celebrate the season with family and friends.


Our annual Girl's Night Out-Christmas edition was a couple weeks ago. Drinks and appetizers at Alba and dinner to follow at the Olympic Flame. The best part besides the company and delicious food, the belly dancing (not me, mind you- I left it up to the professionals)! Even though our 'chick flick' turned out to be a dud, it was great hanging with my girls!









******************************************************************
On Christmas day I got to try out my new apron! Hard to believe I've never owned one with as much time as I put in in the kitchen (insert hysterical laugh here). But this apron was very fitting and came in handy for prepping Christmas day dinner! Thanks Adrian!



Peanut also received a special visit from her Godparent's on Christmas day and they delivered the perfect fit for her- her very own chair! With baby doll and bottles... Peanut was in heaven!






So yeah... we need to work on sharing bottles. :)


Peanut had a great day hanging with her G&G W. and Daisy!

Last shot of Christmas 2010... and peanut going on only a 20 minute nap all day...that's a record. And we lived to tell about it.

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! xoxo

No comments: