Friday, December 17, 2010

*out of order*

So y'all know I'm technology challenged. I've surprised even myself that I can keep this blog flowing along without any major catastrophes to the actual computer itself.

Well this week, Andy needed the thingamajig that goes in the camera that holds the pictures. I'm thinking the word I'm looking for is 'memory card' but don't quote me on that. Anyway, the camera has been out of order all week. Obviously I would stun the masses if I figured out how to drive to the store, pick out a new memory card and load it into the camera. So in layman's terms: no pictures of peanut this week.


Instead, in lieu of Christmas, I will leave you with this very creative nativity scene made completely out of pork. And y'all know how much I love me some pork. And no, I can't take the credit for making this. That would indicate that I actually have 'free' time.

Merry Christmas!


No comments: