Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve at the North Pole

On Thursday, we packed up the car and headed North to celebrate Christmas with the family.

Unbeknownst to us, up north was soon to turn into the North Pole. I'm only partially joking- with 10.5 inches of snow in one night, I think that calls for a name. And since this is a family oriented blog...well, you see where this is going.

But despite the snow (and Andy losing many rounds of card games) we had a great time! The food was good 'ol down home cooking, the fire was toasty and it was great to be with family. We have so much to be thankful for this year, especially with my mom's cancer-free clean bill of health!

Here are some pics, enjoy!

"Oh no Gramma, not the old guy in red again..."
"Well I guess I can smile. Just a little bit."

Cousin time!


Peanut with G&G K.~


Group shot~ evidently someone was being more enticing than me with my camera. :)


Reagan loved opening presents!


Her reaction to clothes. Can I remind her of this when she's 16?!


My mom opening her big (well-deserved!) surprise! Vegas or bust!

No comments: