Monday, April 30, 2012

Special Delivery

A few months ago, I realized (when the soft fleshy bottom part of my foot met the hard plastic heel of one of Rea's dress up shoes)  that her hobby of dressing up was becoming a favorite past time for her (and strewn about her bedroom floor). She had the dress up clothes, shoes, and jewelry- but no where to put everything!  That's where 'Super (crafty and artsy) Grandparents' come in!

My mom came last weekend and delivered a beautiful armoire crafted by my step-dad and hand painted by my mama. They make a good team, don't they? 

We did a little rearranging in peanut's room and Viola! A new closet for her dress up clothes, complete with a mirror for viewing and little cubbies for her shoes and jewelry.  My feet are thankful they won't have to step on any more hard plastic heels.

She loves it! And so do I... thanks Grandpa and Grandma K.! xo












2 comments:

Chef Stinson Family said...

That is SO cute! I am glad she is getting great use out of all of the outfits and shoes!!! :)

Mrs. W said...

Yes! I sent you an email about this... LMK your thoughts... :)