Sunday, April 15, 2012

Superhero Sunday

Reagan has a new alter ego that she dubbed, 'pink superhero.' 

All on her own, her pink superhero costume includes not one but two crowns, purple high heels, as many necklaces and bracelets as she can find and a magic wand.  Oh and a nightgown helps too.

Me to Rea: "Oh you look so pretty!"

Rea to me: "Thanks mommy! I'm a pink superhero!"

Me to Rea: "Oh... I like it. And what do superhero's do?"

Rea to me:  "They help people mommy.  It's importantant."







2 comments:

Chef Stinson Family said...

Oh my gosh! This totally made me laugh out loud! I LOVE the crown on her hip! She is so adorable. :) Don't you just love the way their minds think and all of their creativity!?!

Mrs. W said...

I will have to post more pics...she is so hilarious! Even at age 2, she knows that high heels are 'fun!' haha