Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Sweets

A new cupcake joint opened up on the outskirts of downtown (Creme' Cupcakes) and my sweet tooth was begging to go visit. 

Well this week they added 'topped donuts.' Um... yes please I'll take four.  I honestly would have ordered one of each but the skinny girl behind the counter would have judged me fo sho'.  So I stuck with four. 

Four of the most amazing topped donuts this sweet tooth has ever experienced!  We tried lemon, maple bacon, s'mores, and cookies n cream.  And if you're wondering, yes I heard the angels sing upon first bite.

It was the perfect mommy/daughter breakfast date.  And in true guilt-fashion, we ended our breakfast date with a walk around Grey's lake.  So take that scale.

Happy Saturday!


Someone got a little sassy with her donut. Fancy schmancy topped donuts will do that to a girl.





Love at first bite:



Let's roll:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ummm you just made this pregnant lady crave a donut...badly :) we will have to check this place out!