Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wordy Wednesday~ Girls Weekend!

Last weekend we enjoyed a girls weekend with my mom, my nieces, Reagan and I before school starts.  The annual get-together is always filled with lots of laughs, funny stories, good times, and love! 

I am so proud of my nieces. They are kind, caring, empathetic and loving towards others. They do well in school and are the kind of role models I love having in Rea's life.  Even though there is an age gap, they are patient with Reagan and are so good to her. And Rea loves having them visit!

Can't wait until we do it again next year!

"Are they here yet?"
She was so excited for them to come- this was at 7:15 a.m.
A first for Miss 'I love to get my beauty sleep.'



Cheesecake Factory! It never disappoints...



Curbside hang... Did we really take a toddler shopping during tax-free weekend? Yep.




Reagan was SO excited to introduce her cousins to the pirate park...



Walking the plank...



Cooling off at our favorite ice cream shop; Over The Top:



Backyard fun:



Nice moves!



Glow sticks in the sand...very cool.


Prepping for Smurfs 2 by watching Smurfs 1 before bedtime...



A tradition! Sunday morning monkey bread session... they look so grown up here! *tear*



Snuggle time...



Quick shopping break!



We ended the festivities with a viewing of Smurfs 2... and a disappointed toddler that her gramma and cousins had to leave.  The time always flies when you're having fun! Until next time!!

No comments: