Tuesday, July 7, 2009

23 Weeks, 2 Days and counting...

Time flies when you're having fun...or in my case- eating my way through my days and nights! I am 23 weeks, 2 days and counting. Next Sunday is my 'viability' date, which is a huge milestone!

Some anecdotes this week:

*The Frito Lay potato chip commercial on the radio makes me cry. 20% more chips for the same amount of money?! *tear*

*I had to bid farewell to my wedding ring. It was getting very snug and I wanted to be able to take it off sans dipping my finger in butter. It's tucked safely away in our safe and I hope to retrieve it before Christmas!

*I had to buy a small desk fan to use at work, even though my workplace is fondly referred to as 'the arctic.' So yes, I am producing enough energy to go solar.

Here is my 23 week shot and I find myself thinking, "It's going to get BIGGER??" But I'm blessed to still be feeling the kicks every now and then~especially when I have Willie Nelson and Neil Young playing on my belly- at least, she likes to dance!
Until next week! xo

No comments: