Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week in Review

In preparation for baby, our plan has been to move our computer from the family room into the basement. We are trying to minimize wires so have gone wireless as well as acquiring a wireless keyboard and mouse. This of course has its challenges as I'm learning how to trouble shoot when the connection goes down, and has also affected my ability to blog!

So here's a recap of the week's activities:


Wednesday night:
After a wonderful pedicure treat with Annette and her sissy, I headed over to my friend Adrian's new house in Windsor Heights. I'm happy that they are in the perfect house for them and are busy getting settled. And it wouldn't be a girls night without a shopping trip! We headed to Big Lots and I found an adorable light for Reagan's room:





Can't beat a $5 bargain!


Thursday night: Andy and I headed out for movie night with our friends the Crawford's and Lee's. We saw the Hangover and it was hilarious! Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard I cried. A good feeling!



Friday: I headed up North to spend some quality time with my family. My grandma had fallen and broken her hip so she was recovering in the nursing home. Thank goodness she came out of surgery okay and now will just focus on the long road to recovery. It was great to see her and priceless to witness her reaction when she saw me come into her room! Well worth the trip- plus I got to spend some retail therapy with my mama and saw the beautiful new computer desk that Scott built for us for the basement (will post pics after it's delivered next week!).


Saturday night: I met Kelli and Annette out for Kelli's birthday at the Star Bar! Of course, now that I'm on water duty I got to focus on the wonderful menu instead. Enjoyed some amazing pasta dish with a cream base- perfect for any pregnant girl!

Happy birthday Kelli Belli!

And to top off the weekend, we spent today celebrating Alyce's birthday! Steve-O really outdid himself on the grill today- stuffed peppers, grilled shrimp skewers and marinated chicken! I ate myself right into a 4:00 p.m. nap! It was always great to see how Jack and Evie are growing and spend time with the family. Happy birthday Alyce! We love you!

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend! xo

No comments: